Aspire Non Medical
Aspire batch is meant for the non – medical students of class XI who want to achieve a great score in JEE Mains and Advanced, the toughest entrance examinations of the country, along with doing well intheir board examinations after class XII.
There is a vast gap in the nature and the level of the study for these exams in comparison to school studies. The philosophy of this batch is to bridge the gap by easing the child to the higher level in a slow and steady manner. In this batch the child shall get:
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of CBSE/ICSE syllabus of class XI.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams.
- Exposure to graphical approach, 3-D visualization etc.
- Orientation towards concept building rather than cramming.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Comprehension based, Matrix matching etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads and KVPY.
- Foundation for class XII.
- English Classes
Duration: April – January (10 months)
Classes:3 days a week, 1:15 PM to 6:15 PM and 3 PM to 8 PM
Tests: Tests on school, JEE Mains and Advanced pattern (3 tests in a month)
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations (for school)
- Exercises on various patterns, especially for JEE Advanced.
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for KVPY and Olympiads
Admission to this batch is on the basis of an Admission cum Scholarship test held in the month of January. For the admission procedure click here.