Insight batch is meant for the students of class VIII, to make them more acquainted with concept-based learning approach essential for various national level Olympiads like NSO, IMO, NSTSE and to lay a strong foundation in order to attain the long term goal of excellence in exams like NTSE, IIT/AIIMS
There is a vast gap in the nature and the level of the study for competitive exams in comparison to school studies. The philosophy of this batch is to bridge the gap by easing the child to the higher level in a slow and steady manner. In this batch the child shall get:
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of CBSE/ICSE syllabus of class VIII
- Mental aptitude, the essential component of all major competitive exams in India
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams
- Exposure to graphical approach, 3-D visualization etc.
- Orientation towards concept building rather than cramming
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Comprehension based, Matrix matching etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads like NSO,IMO,NSTSE and NSEJS
- Foundation for higher classes
- English speaking and personality grooming classes
Duration: April – January (10 months)
Classes: 3 days a week, 3:45 PM to 7 PM
Tests: Tests on school and competition pattern on alternate Sundays
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations
- Exercises on various patterns.
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for Olympiads
Admission to this batch is on the basis of an Admission cum Scholarship test held in the month of January. For the admission procedure click here.